Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It Was One Year Ago Today

MANCHESTER, CT- MAY 6:  Jobseekers attend an e...
One year ago today I posted my first entry to this BLOG. As I've mentioned before, I had two goals when I started. The first was to have an outlet for improving my writing. The second was to give me a place to exercise the mental "muscles" I honed while completing my MBA. I've been a technical professional my entire career with some technical management mixed in but I've always been fascinated with the business, product and marketing sides of the industry. I don't get much opportunity to exercise those interests at my day job so this BLOG provides that outlet.

I want to thank everyone who stops by to read my various rants. The number of hits I'm getting has steadily increased, particularly over the past few months and that is really cool and very much appreciated.

At this point I plan to keep writing here regularly for the foreseeable future. I made seventy three entries the first year and that seems like a pretty reasonable pace. Still, I'm doing my best to only write when I'm excited or interested in something. I don't want this to become a chore for me, or anyone who is gracious enough to take the time to stop by

I love technology, I love business and I really enjoy wandering around at the intersection of the two.

Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment